SASH CASE WINDOWS CRIEF, EDINBURGH, GLASGOW, PERTH, STIRLING
Our Joiners and Carpenters are experts in servicing, renovating, refurbishing and draught proofing traditional wooden sash and case windows. We specialise in every aspect of carpentry and joinery for residential, commercial and industrial properties in Crieff, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Perth, Stirling, Fife, Perthshire and Stirlingshire areas.
Our sash and case window renovation service covers the following:
- Draught proofing
- Repairing rotten window sills, window beads etc.
- Replace cords and pulley wheels
- Replace loose or missing putty
- Re-pointing the outside of the sash and case window with sand mastic to seal it.
- Re-glazing, including changing to toughened glass or double glazing
- New sash ironmongery
- Install easy clean system to upper floors
- Removal of excess paint build up, making sashes operational.
- Re-painting the sash and case windows
Our highly skilled tradesmen are experts in manufacturing, repairing, replacing and painting sash and case windows Edinburgh, Perth, Stirling and Crieff. Over the years we have successfully completed projects throughout Central Scotland and beyond.
If you are looking for work on a Sash and Case Window Edinburgh, Sash and Case Window Stirling, Sash and Case Window Perth, or Sash and Case Window Crieff please get in touch with Borthwick Decorators and we will happily discuss your requirements.